Explore Your Professional Purpose
We set personal and professional goals all the time, but we often struggle to achieve them. Without the proper preparation, planning, and knowledge, the change we need to break old habits or to create new career opportunities can be elusive. In this innovative two-day course, we invite you to explore the psychology-underlying barriers to change and the approaches proven to overcome them.
This immersive executive education course will give you the tools and knowledge you need to realize your desired transformation. You will learn how to use successful techniques from adaptive leadership and design thinking to challenge the assumptions that may be holding you back. You will also find surefire ways to create meaningful action plans to achieve any of your goals. Design your personal change and realize your professional purpose with us!
Who this course is for:
- Individuals of all career stages, looking to realize personal and professional transformation
- Rising managers who want to institute change that will move them forward in their careers
- Professionals who struggle with breaking habits and enacting changes
- Create a personal action plan for achieving your goals
- Understand the underlying psychology combatting change
- Move through life knowing how to set goals and achieve them
September 20-21, 2018 (9:00am-4:00pm)
JHU employees are eligible for 100% tuition remission. JHHS employees receive a 20% discount. For more information on discounts, registration, and cancellation policy, please visit our FAQ page.