What’s next after graduation?
You’re ready to lead. And we have the programs to jumpstart your career.
At the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School, we shape leaders who seize opportunities to create lasting value in an ever-changing world. It’s a promise we live by - a promise that empowers our graduates to lead the next generation of business. As industries and marketplaces change rapidly, you have the opportunity to define a new way of doing business. We have a number of partnerships with various institutions.
Learn more about the process and opportunities that may apply to you.
We’ve partnered with your university, McDaniel College, to enable undergraduates get a head start on their future with a 4+1 program.
- You will apply in your junior year at McDaniel for the STEM-designated full-time MS in Finance with a concentration in Financial Econometrics or the STEM-designated full-time MS in Marketing with a concentration in Marketing Analytics.
- You’ll work with your McDaniel advisor to determine if the 4+1 program is a good fit for you and your goals.
- You will complete two graduate courses during your senior year at McDaniel.
- The remaining course load will be completed in two semesters at Carey.
Earn your master’s degree from Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.
We’ve partnered with your university, Goucher College, to enable undergraduates get a head start on their future with a 4+1 program.
- You will apply for the specialized master’s of your choice your junior year at Goucher.
- You’ll work with your Goucher advisor to determine if the 4+1 program is a good fit for you and your goals.
- At a minimum, you need to have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 and coursework in quantitative subjects is expected.
- You will take 2 graduate courses during your senior year at Goucher.
- Depending on the courses selected, they may taken on campus at our Harbor East or D.C. campuses during your senior year.
- The remaining course-load will be completed in 2 semesters at Carey.
US Naval Academy
Earn your Master’s in Finance from Johns Hopkins Carey Business school.
Apply to the program during your 4th year at the US Naval Academy. Your courses can be taken online or in person, and will be completed in 12 months.