A stronger tomorrow starts with the support you receive today.
From finding a place to live, understanding your student health benefits, to being informed of university policies and having access to academic tutoring, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School is here to partner with you to accomplish your goals.
The Office of Student Affairs Team collaborates with students, faculty, staff, and community partners to engage, educate, and empower students in a respectful and positive learning environment. We strive to cultivate accountability and ownership for students through a holistic and developmental process.
The Office of Student Affairs Team consists of the Financial Aid, and Student Life teams. Questions on any services, click on the area to email the team directly.
- Loan Processing and Disbursements
- Scholarship administration
Student Affairs Team
- Student Disability Support (contact us)
- Programming (Cultural Connections, Week of Welcome, etc.)
- University Policies (Academic Ethics, Sexual Assault, Student Conduct, Student Right to Know, etc.)
- Student Health Benefits Plan
- Business Cards and Name Badges