Connect with Carey
Connect with Carey Business School
Get involved with Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
Carey Business School graduates spend a brief time at school as students, but they are alumni for life.
As a graduate, you are part of a Carey alumni network of more than 26,000 business leaders, entrepreneurs, and innovators. Carey Business School offers numerous opportunities for lifelong involvement – with your classmates, your friends, and your alma mater. Take advantage of everything the Carey Business School alumni network has to offer.
- Update your alumni profile to ensure you will receive the latest news and invitations to alumni events in your local area.
- Bookmark the Carey Business School website to stay updated on all news and events.
Stay connected with Carey
Follow us on social media.
- Facebook JHUCarey
- Twitter @JHUCarey
- Youtube JHUCareyBusiness
- LinkedIn Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School
- Instagram jhucarey
Connect with your classmates online or in person
- Add Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School to your education section on your LinkedIn profile.
- Plan or participate in an alumni event.
Open configuration options
As a Johns Hopkins Carey Business School graduate, you are part of a lifelong community. Find out the benefits of staying connected from alumnus Hao Yu.
Join an alumni club
The Carey Business School is growing its regional club presence to encourage connections among alumni in their own communities. There are currently alumni clubs in:
- The Greater New York City Area
- The Mid-Atlantic
- The San Francisco Bay Area
- South Korea
- Los Angeles
All alumni within the region are automatically members of the club.
If you live in an area where a club exists:
- Attend a local event.
- Connect with the club leadership to learn how to become a volunteer leader.
- Follow your local club on social media.
- Provide updated contact information.
If you are interested in starting a club in your area, contact the Carey Business School Office of Development and Alumni Relations
- Meet with prospective students for informational interviews.
- Host a Carey information session at your place of work.
- Participate on alumni panels for admitted students.
- Connect with an admitted student and share your Carey experience.
- Host an accepted student reception or a summer send-off party.
Contact our admissions team for more information.
- Post a job or internship with your organization to Handshake.
- Host an Employer Information Session on campus in Baltimore or Washington, D.C.
- Participate as a guest speaker at one or more speaking engagements, Coffee Chats, or student organization speaking opportunities held throughout the year.
- Serve as an industry panelist and impart career advice to Carey students in a collaborative and engaging format.
- Host Carey Business School students on an Employer Trek at your organization.
- Interact with student organizations by participating in or hosting formal speaking engagements.
- Build a rapport between your organization’s human resources or corporate recruiting office and the Carey Business School Career Development Office.
Contact us, and we will work with you to create a customized experience to engage with talent from Carey.
Executive Education and training
- Attend or send employees to Carey Business School’s innovative Executive Education development courses.
- Assist with the development and delivery of the school’s cutting-edge business content in its Executive Education program.
- Enhance and grow your organization’s team through a customized executive development program.
- Support the growth of Carey Business School’s Executive Education Office by providing brand awareness within your organization and peer group.
Support the annual fund for the Carey Business School
- Make a yearly gift to provide critical support to our students, faculty, and mission.
- Become a member of the Carey Business School Giving Society.
- Include Carey Business School in your long-term financial and estate planning and be part of the Legacy Society.
Join the Johns Hopkins University Alumni Network
The Johns Hopkins worldwide alumni network, with more than 222,000 alumni, possesses an unmatched wealth of talent and opportunity.
Get involved with the Johns Hopkins Alumni Association and attend events, participate in social and academic enrichment activities, and connect with fellow alumni.
- Participate in an affinity group and connect with alumni with common interests and shared experiences.
- Visit campus for Homecoming, Alumni Weekend, or anytime to relive the Johns Hopkins experience.