University resources for alumni
Johns Hopkins University resources include:
- Johns Hopkins University Alumni Association—From reunions to networking, crab feasts to world travel, stay connected with your classmates and to Johns Hopkins.
- Johns Hopkins Magazine—Keep up with university news, research, and alumni happenings, online and in print, with this award-winning publication produced four times a year.
- Johns Hopkins bookstore—Stock up on the latest Johns Hopkins gear and accessories, gifts and electronics, and books and periodicals (print and digital).
- Johns Hopkins libraries—Alumni enjoy in-person and online access to the Johns Hopkins libraries, totaling three million books across four campuses.
- Johns Hopkins KnowledgeNet—Alumni have access to an online library with thousands of academic journals, articles and reference materials
- Johns Hopkins sports—Follow your favorite teams and receive special invitations and perks at Blue Jays Unlimited.
- Ohser Lifelong Learning Institute—Discover non-credit programs for retired and semi-retired individuals. The Institute offers a wide array of courses, lectures, and activities, along with social events during fall and spring semesters.
- Odyssey—Take advantage of a wide selection of non-credit courses, workshops, and lectures for adults, delivered by Johns Hopkins faculty and community experts. Johns Hopkins alumni discount available.