Change is inevitable. Learn to lead through it.
Strong leaders maintain stability during periods of transition, and the best way to manage it is to be prepared.
Our short course, Leading Organizational Change, introduces an entirely new system of thought for approaching change. Collaborate with peers in hands-on exercises and learn how to apply four simple frameworks of thought to real-world scenarios. Our immersive approach will help you increase your flexibility to adapt to new processes and develop strategies for successfully navigating organizational restructuring. This course is essential for professionals in organizations currently undergoing structural change or planning for it in the future.
Who this course is for:
- Leaders of organizations undergoing organizational change or planning it in the future
- Individuals seeking to develop a personal change paradigm
- Professionals looking to enhance leadership skills
- Harness the power of systems to deal with change
- Use new language to talk about change and transition
- Lead your organization through a smooth restructuring process
May 17-18, 2018 (9:00am-4:00pm)
JHU employees are eligible for 100% tuition remission. JHHS employees receive a 20% discount. For more information on discounts, registration, and cancellation policy, please visit our FAQ page.