Lead your organization in the right financial direction.
In order to continue moving forward, an organization must constantly evaluate its financial past and assess its future projections. Doing so in an uncertain business environment requires care and attention from any manager. To make better and more effective financial and managerial decisions, one must be familiar with financial statement analysis and the process of capital budgeting.
In our Finance for the Non-Financial Manager course, you will gain an understanding of financial analysis in order to inform your organization’s potential investment options. Learn how to assess your company's financial position, risk, and profitability and how to choose between competing projects and priorities. Whether you’re a leader making decisions with financial implications, or a rising manager looking for a strong introduction to financial concepts and analyses, this course will enhance your skill set through lectures, exercises and the discussion of real-world business cases.
- Professionals seeking an introduction to financial concepts and analyses
- Managers looking to make effective financial decisions in uncertain business environments
- General business, operations, and human resources leaders in charge of resource allocation
- Individuals assessing potential investment opportunities
- Understand the basics of financial statement analysis
- Master capital budgeting techniques of projecting future revenues, costs, and cash flows
- Discover processes of assessing your organization’s current financial situation
- Learn how to allocate human and financial capital most effectively
June 3-5,2019 (8:30am-4:30pm)
All courses are held at the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School Harbor East Location. Plan your visit.
JHU employees are eligible for 100% tuition remission. JHHS employees receive a 20% discount. For more information on discounts, registration, and cancellation policy, please visit our FAQ page.
FEDERICO M. BANDI, PhD
JAMES CAREY PROFESSOR IN BUSINESS, CAREY BUSINESS SCHOOL
Federico M. Bandi, PhD, joined the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School in 2009 as a Professor in the research track. His research focuses on financial econometrics, continuous-time asset pricing, and empirical market microstructure. He holds a Doctorate in Economics from Yale University.