Negotiate two steps ahead.
As calculated as a chess match, negotiations are complicated. Preparation is the key to securing the best outcome for yourself and for your organization.
In our Strategic Negotiation course, learn the foundational skills and knowledge needed to negotiate effectively and strategically. Discover your personal style and develop a systematic approach to a variety of challenging business situations through a set of interactive, increasingly complex mock negotiations. Build the confidence to cope with win-lose situations and to transform them into win-win opportunities. Whether you negotiate on behalf of your organization or on behalf of yourself, this course will lead you to reliable techniques for securing better deals.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals in sales and marketing, planning and development, strategic partnerships, supply-chain agreements, recruitment and human resources, negotiating on behalf of their companies
- General business and operations managers looking to improve their negotiation skills
- Individuals seeking to achieve better business outcomes for their organizations
- Understand the strategies and psychology underlying negotiations
- Define your personal negotiation style
- Gain confidence in your strategic negotiation abilities
- Become a powerful negotiator with a systematic approach to challenging conversations
April 17-19, 2018 (9:00am-4:00pm)
JHU employees are eligible for 100% tuition remission. JHHS employees receive a 20% discount. For more information on discounts, registration, and cancellation policy, please visit our FAQ page.