Transform Health Care Practices
Taught by Johns Hopkins faculty and leading research experts, the Carey Business School's executive health care courses are designed to transform health care practices in an ever-changing environment. Learn how to approach complex challenges with cutting-edge strategies. Participants will hone leadership ablities, master critical management skills, and develop innovative health care practice.
Below, you’ll find detailed course descriptions. View them as itineraries of how each course will prepare you for success in today’s dynamic business world.
Find the Course For You
The Executive Certificate in Health Care Leadership and Management is a five-day course that spans consecutive weekends. Sessions address principles of organizational design, critical management skills, tools for effective leadership, and strategies for successfully implementing organizational change.
This course prepares participants to:
- Strengthen your leadership framework as it applies to the health care industry
- Learn how to leverage diversity in experience, expertise, and work styles to lead health care teams
- Develop practical tools to manage dynamic health care teams and organizations
- Gain business and personal flexibility required in the constantly changing health care industry
- Drive innovation within your health care organization
- Incorporate leadership techniques into your operations
- Enrich your resume and professional network
"Experts in the field, no question, highly engaged and approachable."– 2017 High Reliability Leadership Participant