Flexible MBA and part-time MS programs
How we work with Flexible MBA and part-time MS students
We understand the unique goals of part-time students and working professionals. Whether you’re pursuing a career transition, looking to advance in your current role, or strategically navigate your MBA to support future career goals, our professional coaches and career educators will align their support to your specific needs throughout your time as a student at Carey.
Flexible MBA and part-time Master of Science students benefit from:
- Throughout your program and beyond, partner with a professional career coach in a thought-provoking and creative process to help inspire and empower you in working toward your unique career and professional goals.
- Available to all students and alumni, virtual and on-site.
- Scheduled through Handshake at a pace managed by students/alumnus.
- Leadership coaching is offered to Flexible MBA and Part-time Master of Science students to support your leadership growth.
- Leadership coaching is a one-on-one process. Your coach will create space for you to grow and develop in an intentional way toward your leadership goals.
- Structured as a 10 session commitment, scheduled every two weeks to help you develop personal agency and cultivate leadership through authenticity.
- Exclusive to current part-time and Flexible MBA students.
- Leadership coaching appointments are scheduled through Handshake.
BU.001.510 Career and Life Design for Experienced Professionals provides you with an opportunity to learn and develop the necessary skills to engage in lifelong career planning. From clarifying your values and interests, exploring opportunities, and learning about professional branding, to interviewing and job search strategies, this hands-on eight-week course is here to help part-time and dual degree students at any point throughout their time at Carey.
Students who completed the course had a statistically significant increased ability to:
- Articulate their skills interests, and values as they relate to their targeted industry and job function
- Know how to craft and customize their brand through their documents, online persona, and professional conversations, such as networking and interviewing
- Use organizational systems to effectively manage their networking, internship/job search, and/or career management process
- Feel confident networking, by identifying and reaching out to industry professionals for informational interviews, attending events, striking up conversations, etc.
- Know how to anticipate and prepare for interview questions
Career & Life Design is integrated into your residencies at Carey through interactive workshops and drop-in career coaching.
We have graduates working at some of the top companies and leading organizations in the United States and across the world. Learn more about our employment statistics.