Revolutionize your problem-solving skills.
Design thinking, a human-centered approach utilized by many of today's most creative and competitive organizations, helps teams from various industries and backgrounds produce the innovative solutions needed to compete in today’s dynamic world of work.
In our Design Thinking for Innovative Problem Solving course, learn how to leverage research, ideation, and prototyping to tackle even the hardest business challenges. Collaborate with industry peers and explore creative approaches to problem solving, while learning the basics of design thinking methodology. This unique course embraces multiple academic perspectives (design and design theory, organizational behavior, and social psychology) to provide participants with a rich, hands-on learning experience where they attempt to solve problems from real-world business scenarios. This course is for any professional who wants to bring innovative thinking into their organization.
Who this course is for:
- Rising managers who want to lead innovative teams
- Professionals who want to be exposed to a new way of solving problems
- Individuals who face complex challenges
- Implement design thinking in your organization
- Apply the research-ideation-prototype-test process
- Develop innovative solutions to complex problems
June 4-6, 2018 (9:00am-4:00pm)
JHU employees are eligible for 100% tuition remission. JHHS employees receive a 20% discount. For more information on discounts, registration, and cancellation policy, please visit our FAQ page.