Upgrade your design-thinking skills.
You’ve mastered the basics—now take your problem-solving abilities to the next level by learning the art and science of co-creation. Co-creation is considered by some industry leaders as the pinnacle of human-centered design. It involves collaborating with your stakeholders or end users to achieve creative solutions — together. Participants taking the Advanced Design Thinking should have demonstrated mastery of design thinking techniques by successfully completing the prerequisite of Design Thinking for Innovative Problem Solving.
In our immersive Advanced Design Thinking course, you’ll take your creativity to the next level by learning the best practices for co-creation. Work with industry-peers in an advanced learning environment and acquire new ways to further unlock your team's creative potential. This course is for individuals who have previously taken an introductory design thinking course and want to further develop their skills.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals at all levels seeking to explore the possibilities of co-creating innovative solutions with key stakeholders
- Individuals looking for a fresh problem-solving perspective
- Rising managers who want to improve the efficacy of the health care industry
- Learn how to guide key stakeholders in the process of design thinking in a co-creative challenge
- Increase the breadth of your design thinking knowledge by learning this advanced approach to human-centered design
- Demonstrate your creative leadership abilities by acquiring these leading edge skills
October 8-10, 2018 (9:00am-4:00pm)
JHU employees are eligible for 100% tuition remission. JHHS employees receive a 20% discount. For more information on discounts, registration, and cancellation policy, please visit our FAQ page.