Dr. Yiqing Xing earned his PhD in Economics at Stanford University in 2016. He got his bachelor's degree in Mathematics and Economics and his master's degree in Economics from Peking University. His current research interests include Microeconomic Theory, Social Networks, and Experimental Economics.
Honors and distinctions
- 2015-16 Leonard W. Ely and Shirley R. Ely Fellowship.
- 2010-11 Stanford Department of Economics Scholarship.
- "Culture-Dependent Strategies in Coordination games" (with Matt Jackson) , Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 111, 10889-10896.
- "Ordering Sellers in Sequential Auctions" (with Qiang Gong and Xu Tan) , Review of Economic Design, 18 (1), 11-35.
- "Auctions with both Common-Value and Private-Value Bidders" (with Xu Tan),  Economics Letters, 111(1), 99-103.
- "'Wave Phenomena' and Formation of Excess Capacity" (with Justin Yifu Lin and Ho-Mou Wu) , Economic Research Journal (in Chinese), 10, 4-19.