Johns Hopkins Carey Business Fellows
Full-time MBA applicants for fall 2021 may be considered for the Carey Business Fellowship.
Carey Business Fellows receive full tuition and an $19,800 stipend. The stipend will be paid in two installments of $8,400 each (once at the beginning of the fall semester and once at the beginning of the spring semester) and is renewable for year two of the full-time MBA program subject to maintaining good academic standing. We anticipate selecting a cohort of eight Carey Business Fellows for the fall 2021 full-time MBA class.
Carey Business Fellowship awards are based on a strong academic record, along with professional and personal achievements, and potential to contribute to the Carey community.
Students considered for the Carey Business Fellowship must meet the minimum eligibility requirements, which include:
- Minimum three years of full-time work experience by program start
- Overall GMAT or GRE score at or above the 80th percentile
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 at an accredited college or university
- Finalists for the Carey Business Fellowship will be invited to an additional interview
No separate application is required. Finalists for the Carey Business Fellowship will be named and notified during the admissions review process. Meeting the above criteria does not guarantee being named a finalist.
If you are awarded the fellowship, you will be part of a select cohort that works to represent Carey Business School through engagement with prospective students, Carey guests, and alumni. Engagement opportunities include:
- Work with the Office of Admissions team to recruit future Carey Business Fellows including speaking with identified candidates and assisting with candidate interviews
- Serve as student ambassadors during prominent Admissions events
- Represent Carey at select high profile school events
- Participate in professional development and networking events throughout the year