Bonnie Robeson, PhD (Nutritional Biochemistry, West Virginia University; MA Management, The Johns Hopkins University) joined the Johns Hopkins University in 1989. She is a Senior Lecturer with expertise in the area of entrepreneurship in biotechnology.
Masters of Administrative Sciences, The Johns Hopkins University
Honors and distinctions
- Excellence in Teaching Award, The Johns Hopkins University, School of Continuing Studies, 1994
- The Edward J. Stegman, CPA Memorial Award for Excellence in the Study of Administrative Science at the Graduate Level, JHU 1988
- The Role of Chemical Diversity in Drug Discovery. Verheij, H. Robeson, B.L., GPT, September/October, 2002, 32-35.
- A New Emphasis for Drug Discovery, Development and Combinatorial Chemistry. Robeson, B.L., GOR. Vol. 4 No. 3, Autumn 2002, 29-32.
- Scientific Economics: The Economics of Research Compounds. Robeson, B.L., American Laboratory, November, 2003, 42-47.