The academic advising program at the Carey Business School is designed to help students reach their educational and personal goals.
Academic advisors assist in this process by helping students to understand choices, connect to resources, and make important decisions. Each student is assigned a specific academic advisor who will guide their experience at Carey.
Connect with your advisor to:
- Discuss personal, professional, and academic goals
- Declare academic focus areas (concentrations/ specializations)
- Seek guidance on program structure/ curriculum and registration
- Review academic progress & standing
- Discover academic resources
- Understand policies & procedures
- Engage in academic & extracurricular events to build and foster community
ADVISING MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to provide exemplary service to students, offering support and direction, as they navigate their experience at Carey. We aim to facilitate student success, retention & completion, with the ultimate goal of creating self-directed business leaders.
You can meet with your academic advisor in person or via skype, phone, or Email. Need help finding your advisor? Log into your SIS account > Registration tab > Program of Study> Academic Advisor information is listed at the top.
General Advising Inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Baltimore