Employment outcomes for Marketing Masters graduates
Students in this program have gone on to start or advance their careers across numerous industry sectors, including technology, manufacturing, media/entertainment, real estate, and health care. These are just some of the areas in the marketing industry where you can find and connect with Carey alumni in the Baltimore region, around the U.S., and across the globe.
Masters of Science in Marketing Class Profile
- 682 average GMAT score
- 3.53 average undergraduate GPA
- 77 percent female / 23 percent male
- > 0.5 average years of full-time work experience
- 1 percent of students from U.S.
*Fall 2019 incoming class
Average Base Salary for Master of Science Graduates by Region
Nearly 90%* of graduates received a job offer within 6 months of graduation.
*88%, based on data collected for 67% of 2018-2019 graduates
Companies (sample from 2017-2019 graduates)
- Baltimore Jazz Alliance
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kraft Heinz
- Proctor & Gamble (P&G)
- Tiffany & Co.
- World Financial Group
Titles (sample from 2017-2019 graduates)
- Account Supervisor
- Board Development Specialist
- Business Development
- Data Analyst
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Manager
- Product Manager
- Research Analyst
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Senior Product Manager