Employment outcomes for Marketing Masters graduates
Students in this program have gone on to start or advance their careers across numerous industry sectors, including technology, manufacturing, media/entertainment, real estate, and health care. These are just some of the areas in the marketing industry where you can find and connect with Carey alumni in the Baltimore region, around the U.S., and across the globe.
Masters of Science in Marketing Class Profile
Learn about our class profile*.
- 689 average GMAT score
- 39 percent male / 61 percent female
- 3.51 average undergraduate GPA
- 0.6 average years of full-time work experience
- 13 percent of students from the U.S.
*Fall 2021 incoming class
Average Base Salary* for Master of Science Graduates by Region
* 3-year average base salary for 2017-2020 graduating classes
** Salaries in Asia tend to be lower than in the United States, due to a lower cost of living and a bonus structure customary to Asia, where a large bonus is offered yearly but is not guaranteed
*Accepted offers by industry and by function statistics reflect full-time MS programs only.
Companies (sample from 2017-2019 graduates)
- Baltimore Jazz Alliance
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kraft Heinz
- Proctor & Gamble (P&G)
- Tiffany & Co.
- World Financial Group
Titles (sample from 2017-2019 graduates)
- Account Supervisor
- Board Development Specialist
- Business Development
- Data Analyst
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Manager
- Product Manager
- Research Analyst
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Senior Product Manager