Employment outcomes for Master of Science in Health Care Management graduates
Graduates of this program have earned positions in a variety of industries including consulting, finance, management, operations, and logistics. These are just some of the areas in the health care industry where you can find and connect with Carey Business School alumni in the Baltimore region, around the U.S., and across the globe.
Masters of Science in Health Care Management Graduate Class Profile
Learn about our class profile*.
- 665 average GMAT score
- 34 percent male / 62 percent female
- 3.42 average undergraduate GPA
- 1.6 average years of full-time work experience
- 79 percent of students from the U.S.
*Fall 2021 incoming class
Average Base Salary* for Master of Science Graduates by Region
* 3-year average base salary for 2017-2020 graduating classes
** Salaries in Asia tend to be lower than in the United States, due to a lower cost of living and a bonus structure customary to Asia, where a large bonus is offered yearly but is not guaranteed
*Accepted offers by industry and by function statistics reflect full-time MS programs only.
Companies (sample from 2017-2019 graduates)
- Blueprint Research Group
- Brigham Women’s Hospital
- Highmark Health
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente
- Navigant (a Guidehouse company)
- Nexus 8 International, LLC
- Tissue Analytics
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Titles (sample from 2017-2019 graduates)
- Events Coordinator
- Executive Assistant
- Market Analyst
- Project Manager
- Senior Consultant
- Vice President of Business Development