Skip to main content
- To educate students about the Carey Business School Academic Ethics Policy.
- To promote and engage in a community that acts ethically, honestly, and responsibly.
- To reduce incidences of academic dishonesty.
- Students produce academic work that uses citations correctly and properly gives credit to all resources used.
- Students understand the importance of acting responsibly and honestly in all their actions at the Carey Business School.
- Students understand that cheating will not be tolerated.
- Students understand the Academic Ethics Policy philosophy and process.
- Students are aware of the Carey Business School Academic Ethics Policy.
- Students properly credit sources/materials in their work.
- Students are able to determine when to use a citation.
- Students identify intellectual integrity as part of the learning process.
- Students can list what constitutes violations of the Academic Ethics Policy.