Stacey Lee, JD (University of Maryland School of Law) joined the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School in 2008. She is an Associate Professor in the practice track with expertise in the areas of business law, health law, and negotiation.
- JD, Law, University of Maryland School of Law
- BBA, Management, Loyola University
- The Expanded Access Cure: A 21st Century Framework for Companies, J. BUS. ETHICS (May 2017).
- Untested Drugs to Treat Ebola: A Case of Uncompassionate Compassionate Use? O. N. UNIV. L. REV., Vol. 42, No. 2, 361- 394 (Spring 2016).
- Stacey B. Lee, Drug Shortage Crisis: What Happens When Generic Manufacturers “Just Say No,” OR. L. REV. Vol 90 No. 2, 355 - 402 (2014)
- Stacey B. Lee, Can Incentives to Generic Manufacturers Save Doha’s Paragraph 6?, 44 GEO. J. INT’L L. 1387- 1421 (2013).
- Stacey B. Lee, Pliva v. Mensing: Generic Manufacturers’ Unfortunate Hand, 12 YALE J. HEALTH POL’Y L. & ETHICS 209-263 (Summer 2012).
- Stacey B. Lee, Using Mind Mapping To Bridge The Gap In Teaching Health Law To Non-Law Students, 21 Annals Health L. 281-290 (2012).
- Stacey B. Lee, “Informed Consent: Enforcing Pharmaceutical Companies’ Obligations Abroad,” 12 Health & Hum. Rts: Int’l. J. 15-28 (2010).
- Stacey B. Lee, Is A Cure on the Way? – The Bad Medicine of Citizen Petitions, Generics, and Noerr-Pennington Immunity, 20 Kan. J.L. & Pub. Pol’y, 98-126 (Fall 2010).
- Stacey B. Lee, “The Alien Torts Statute – The New Corporate Civil Rights Act?”
- Health Care Law and Regulation
- Negotiation in Health Care Settings
- Business Law
Honors and distinctions
- Johns Hopkins Carey Business School Excellence in Teaching Award - Student nominated award based on course evaluations and pedagogy in Business Law and Legal Foundations of Health courses. 2012, 2014, 2017, 2018
- Fullbright Specialist - Selected for Fullbright Specialist Roster for expertise in Healthcare Law and Negotiations. 2017 - 2020
- Johns Hopkins Carey Business School Dean's Award for Faculty Excellence - Awarded to faculty who provide exemplary service to the school. 2016, 2017
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and Carey Business School Faculty of the Year - The MBA/MPH cohort nominated student award based on course evaluations and pedagogy in Business Law and Negotiations courses. 2012, 2014
- Faculty Fellow – Greenwall Fellowship Program in Johns Hopkins Berman Institute of Bioethics and Health Policy, 2011-2012.
- Health Law Scholar – Selected by the American Society Law Medicine & Ethics and the Saint Louis University Center for Health Law Studies, 2010.
- Bar Admissions
United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 1997
State of Maryland, 1995
- Maryland Court Certified Mediator