Ademar Bechtold joined the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School in 2002 as an adjunct instructor. Previously, he was an associate at the Greeley Polhemus Group Inc. He published articles in journals such as the Journal of Case Studies (2017), and Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal (2015). Bechtold received his PhD in Economics from the State University of New York at Buffalo. Courses taught at Carey include The Firm and the Macroeconomy and Economics for Decision Making.
- Ph. D, Economics, State University of New York - Buffalo
- MA, Economics, State University of New York - Buffalo
- BS, Business & Economics, Universidade do Vale do Itajai
- Economics for Decision Making
Honors and distinctions
- The Thomas P. and Clementine L. Mullan Distinguished Teacher Award, Notre Dame of Maryland University. (2000).
- Richard Manning Award for Excellence in Teaching, University at Buffalo. (1991).
- International Graduate Scholarship, Brazilian National Bureau of Research. (1986).
- International Ambassadorial Scholarship, Rotary International. (1984).