Who is this program designed for?
The Women as Leaders program is designed for women* in business who want to participate in a co-curricular learning community of Johns Hopkins Carey Business School students and alumni interested in connecting, strengthening, envisioning, exploring, empowering, and supporting one another to become more influential and successful leaders.
?*This program offers a safe and open space for transgender and non-binary people. We work together to create an inclusive experience.
What will I gain from participating?
Through conversation, assessment, readings, guest speakers and self-reflection, participants will:
• Expand connections
• Identify unique strengths
• Create a personal, professional vision
• Explore aspects of leadership
• Empower and support one another as members of the Carey Business School community
Those interested in committing to a journey of personal and professional growth should register. Previous participants raved about the ability to network across the student and alumni community.?
Note: Sessions are interconnected and build on one other; participants should plan to attend all.
Sessions include the following topics, most have guest speakers, and all will have discussions and networking break-outs:
• Session 1: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 - 4:45 - 6pm EST – Leading with connection
• Session 2: November 3, 2021 - 4:45 - 6pm EST – Leading with strength
• Session 3: November 10, 2021 - 4:45 - 6pm EST – Leading with vision
• Session 4: November 17, 2021 - 4:45 - 6pm EST – Leading with vulnerability
• Session 5: December 1, 2021 - 4:45 - 6pm EST – Leading with authenticity
• Session 6: December 8, 2021 - 4:45 - 6pm EST – Leading with community
If you have any questions, please contact: Carey.Careerdevelopment@jhu.edu
Audience for this event: All Carey Students Including Alumni