Handshake is your career launchpad to build for what’s next.
Use Handshake to view and apply to jobs, access exclusive resources, register for virtual and in-person coaching sessions, employer events, and workshops, and discover your next steps after the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.
This video offers an overview of Handshake, your one-stop shop for everything career-related. It's a shared system across JHU, with over 30,000 employers looking for JHU talent.
- Visit the Handshake login page.
- Select “Johns Hopkins University Sign On.”
- Enter your JHED login ID and password.
- Click “My Profile” on the top right.
- Complete your profile by adding a photo, determining your career interests, and uploading your resume after utilizing using VMock for review.
- Begin searching hundreds of jobs and internships and register for employer and alumni networking events.
Visit the Handshake Help Center for guides, courses, and a listing of upcoming webinars to help advance your career.