Explore our alumni groups
Regional alumni groups
The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School alumni groups bridge connections for alumni to the school and each other. Alumni groups create a powerful professional network across the world through outreach, events, and volunteer opportunities.
The Carey Business School has established regional alumni clubs in Beijing, Chicago, Greater Boston, Greater New York City, Korea, Mid-Atlantic, San Francisco Bay Area, Shanghai, Denver, and Los Angeles. Key initiatives for the clubs include:
- Support of current students by hosting student treks or connecting with student organizations
- Support of Admissions and Career Development Office activities, including volunteering at MBA fairs, speaking with prospective and admitted students, and sharing career insights with current students
- Serve as alumni ambassadors by encouraging Carey Business School students and alumni to attend events and connect with fellow alumni
- Participate in philanthropy to support key initiatives of Carey Business School and build on the philanthropic legacy of William P. Carey
Alumni affinity networks
Johns Hopkins Carey Business School Women’s Alumni Network
Established in March 2020, the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School Women’s Alumni Network was created to support and cultivate relationships among alumnae of the school.
The Women’s Alumni Network aims to cultivate connections between Johns Hopkins Carey Business School alumnae, students, and faculty and to provide a forum that supports women participating in, leading, and developing businesses through activities that foster professional and personal development.
Johns Hopkins Carey Business School Black Alumni Network
The Black Alumni Network was established in 2019 to serve as a community and resource for the growth and advancement of students and graduates who identify as black.
The network is committed to
- Maintaining a network of active alumni
- Creating new opportunities for graduates
- Enhancing the student experience and fostering student growth
- Recruiting prospective students
- Serving communities of color
Johns Hopkins Carey Business School Ner Israel Alumni Network
Since January 2018, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School has made available degree and non-degree certificate programs to students who have completed most of their studies at Ner Israel Rabbinical College. This rekindles a collaboration that stretches back decades and predates the founding of the Carey Business School in 2007.
The Ner Israel Alumni Network aims to further the partnership and enhance the student experience through networking, mentoring and career development, and program stewardship.
If you are interested in joining the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School Ner Israel Alumni Network, please contact email@example.com.
Johns Hopkins Carey Business School Business of Health Alumni Network
Established in June 2020, the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School Business of Health Alumni Network was created to further synergies and cross-collaboration among stakeholders and participants in the health industry.
The Business of Health Alumni Network provides opportunities for those across all sectors of the health space to build and strengthen connections with a network of Carey alumni, students, faculty thought-leaders, and industry partners. The network aims to make the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School one of the most recognized and respected voices in the business of health and will leverage the expertise of its members to exchange meaningful insights, accelerate career progression, and highlight the impact of the Carey community in the health ecosystem.
Johns Hopkins Carey Business School Real Estate Alumni Network
Established in 2022, the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School Real Estate Alumni Network aims to bring together students, alumni, faculty and real estate industry partners through programming, events, and mentorship opportunities. The network will leverage the expertise of its members to strengthen the Carey Business School real estate community and highlight Carey’s efforts in educating future leaders in the real estate industry.
If you are interested in joining the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School Real Estate Alumni Network, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Johns Hopkins Carey Business School alumni groups are powered by the commitment of alumni volunteers.
- Provide input and feedback on local activities and programs
- Share advice and regional insights
- Partner with Alumni Relations staff on an annual engagement strategy
- Promote events and help recruit additional volunteers
- Support the school through philanthropy
Alumni can find more information about the school’s current clubs and how to connect below. If your region does not currently have a Carey Business School club, there may be a Johns Hopkins chapter in the area.
If you are interested in getting involved with a regional club or starting one of your own, please contact email@example.com.
Regional Volunteers FY21
- Vinita Bhaskar, GMBA 2014
- Mickey Gorman
- Stacey Mallon, MBA 2011
- Victoria Richard, MBA 2013
- Natasha Chan, MBA/MPH 2017
- Mahdi Hemingway, GMBA 2017
- Sylvia Menias, MS 1992, MBA 2001
- Jodi Blonski Murray
- Rajat Parashar
- Jesse Jacoby, MBA 2002
- John Linton, GMBA 2014
- Joshua Rubin, MBA 2018
- Andrea Jones
- Dilip Makkena, GMBA 2018
- Shelby Schemerhorn, GMBA 2018
- Kevin Jenkins
- Edward Meekins, MBA 2015
- Mervat Mina, MBA 2015
- Dorian Perez, MBA 2014
- Tom Thomson, MBA 2013
New York City
- John Baldino
- Stephanie Bean, MBA/MPH 2011
- Joe Bognanno
- Tatiana Carett, MBA/MPH 2011
- Molly Joyce, GMBA 2013
- Kentucky Morrow
- Puneet Ruparel
San Francisco Bay Area
- Florcy Morisset
- Sabrina Payne
- Michael Tom
- Erica Duffy
- Blair Feldman
- Hao Yu, GMBA 2012
For more information contact Jennifer Benson, associate director of Alumni Relations
firstname.lastname@example.org 410-234-9408 (WeChat: jennifer_benson)
- Sungkon Cho, JD/MBA 2010
- Sarah Jung, BBA 2012, MSM 2014
- Jane Lim, BBA 2014
- Leo Li, GMBA 2014
- Angela Fan, MSF 2018
- Frank Wang, MSF 2017
- Leah Zhang, MSF 2018
- Artourius Zhen, MSF 2013
For more information contact Jennifer Benson, Associate Director of Alumni Relations