International applicant resources

jhu shield

Join the Johns Hopkins legacy

Join the vibrant Johns Hopkins Carey Business School learning community and seize opportunities to build for what’s next. The university’s academic distinction has attracted students from across the globe from the time Johns Hopkins was established as the first American research university in 1876.

Our students live, work, and lead in a global marketplace that transcends boundaries, cultures, and nationalities. Participation from students with diverse nationalities is an essential element to our academic programs. The diverse perspectives of international students at Carey Business School creates a shared understanding of the varied dimensions of our global economy. The university’s faculty and students are diverse in nationality and includes hundreds of scholars from around the world.

STEM-designated programs

Our full-time STEM programs offer an Optional Practice Training benefit that allows international students to stay in the U.S. for an additional 24 months after graduation:

Please review the following information to prepare your Carey Business School application:

Admission Requirements

Not Allowed Multiple to be open simultaneously

Need your admissions questions answered?