Jose Arrieta joined the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School in 2018 as an adjunct instructor. He is Associate Deputy Assistant Secretary for Acquisition, United States Department of Health and Human Services; and director, Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, United States Department of the Treasury. He received an MBA from American University, Kogod School of Business. At Carey, he has taught Blockchain.
Honors and distinctions
- FED 100, The Federal Reserve System
- Transformation in Contracting Award, The International Association for Contract & Commercial Management
- Small Business Champion Award, Government Technology Services Coalition
- Finalist: Elmer B. Staats Contracting Professional Excellence Award, National Contract Management Association
- Industry Engagement Award, Washington Homeland Security Roundtable
- Chief Procurement Officer Recognition for Teamwork, The Department of Homeland Security