The academic advising program is designed to help students reach their educational and personal goals.
Academic advisors assist in the program by helping students to understand choices, connect to resources, and make important decisions. Each student is assigned a specific academic advisor who will guide their experience at Carey.
Connect with your advisor to:
- Discuss personal, professional, and academic goals
- Declare academic focus areas (concentrations/specializations)
- Seek guidance on program structure/ curriculum and registration
- Review academic progress and standing
- Discover academic resources
- Understand policies and procedures
- Engage in academic and extracurricular events to build and foster community