Khaled Amira joined the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School in 2016 as an adjunct instructor. He has published articles in journals such as the Journal of Financial Stability, Journal of Corporate Finance, and Journal of International Money and Finance. Amira received his PhD in Finance from the George Washington University. At Carey, he has taught Advanced Portfolio Management.
- Ph. D, Finance, George Washington University
- MS, Finance and Economics, University of Maryland
- MBA, International Business, George Washington University
- BS, Economics, University of Tunis
- Advanced Portfolio Management