Chris Harris, MBA (International Management, Thunderbird School of Global Management) joined the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School as a Lecturer in 2013. He had been an adjunct faculty since 2010. He is a proven integrated digital marketing educator and practitioner. His expertise is in applying real-time digital marketing best practices to the classroom.
Chris has close to 20 years of integrated digital marketing experience in web, television, mobile, social, display advertising and print marketing channels in the B2C and B2B space. He has spearheaded agency work and has contracted with such notable companies as The Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company, Warner Bros Entertainment, Westwood One, Le Coq Sportif, Helly Hansen, Ericsson, Coca Cola, McDonald’s, Disney and Nokia. He also specializes in digital marketing for new venture businesses. Chris has founded and ran an international direct marketing/ecommerce apparel and accessories business, built the North American operations for a European based mobile applications firm and launched a cloud-based integrated digital marketing agency.
- MBA, Country Risk Analysis & Business Intelligence, Thunderbird School of Global Management
- BA, Political Science, George Washington University
- Marketing Strategy
- Branding and Marketing Communications
- Customer Relationship Management
- Integrated Digital Marketing
- Marketing Management
Honors and distinctions
- Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society (International Studies)
- The Direct Marketing Association (DMA) - Featured Integrated Digital Marketing Instructor (on-line and in-person)
- Irvine Nature Center – Board of Trustees