Thomas Crain, ABD (the Johns Hopkins University) joined the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School in 1993. He is a Senior Lecturer with expertise in the areas of communications and ethics.
Honors and distinctions
- 2009 Alumni Excellence in Teaching Award, Johns Hopkins University
- 2007 – Present: Vice Chair & Chair of Programs Committee, Maryland Humanities Council Board of Trustees (elected)
- 2003 – Present: Member, Baltimore Architecture Foundation Board of Directors
- 1995 – 2001: University Continuing Education Association, Chair of the Humanities, Arts, and Sciences Division; Commissioner, Education and Technology Commission
- Crain, T. Self-Deception, Personal Voice, and Decision Making