Continue your Johns Hopkins legacy
As a soon-to-be graduate from Johns Hopkins University, you are uniquely poised to thrive at Carey Business School. We offer six full-time Master of Science (MS) programs alongside our flagship MBA program.
Our Master of Science programs are ideal for the recent graduate. In just 12 months, you will elevate your already impressive education with a master’s degree in a specialized market area.
- Master of Science in Business Analytics and Risk Management (STEM-designated program)
- Master of Science in Finance (STEM-designated concentration in financial econometrics)
- Master of Science in Health Care Management
- Master of Science in Information Systems (STEM-designated program)
- Master of Science in Marketing (STEM-designated concentration in marketing analytics)
- Master of Science in Real Estate and Infrastructure
Benefits for Johns Hopkins University graduates
- As a current Hopkins student, you qualify for GRE/GMAT testing waivers when applying to the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.
- Johns Hopkins students with a graduation date of 2020 or later and a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher will qualify for direct admission. This allows you to bypass many of the materials typically required during the application process.
- All Hopkins graduates may qualify for our Double Jay Scholarship, which covers 50% of your full-time tuition, awarded if admitted.
Our graduates go places
Johns Hopkins Carey Business School students are ready to build for what’s next in their careers.
Our specialized Master’s graduates work for companies, including:
- Ernst & Young
- Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC)
- Capital One
- United Nations
- TD Bank
- Proctor & Gamble (P&G)
Specialized Master’s graduates hold a variety of positions in their fields of study, including:
- Product Manager
- Research Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Director
- Data Analyst
- Technical Solutions Consultant
- Senior Consultant
- Business Development Analyst
- Wealth Management Consultant
- Data Scientist
- Managing Director