Chuck Freitag joined the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School in 1992 as an Adjunct Instructor. He became a Senior Professional Instructor at Carey in 2006, and has been teaching accounting and managerial finance. He is Chief Financial Officer of Data Trace Publishing Company and related subsidiaries. He is a graduate of Lehigh University and a CPA and has his MBA in finance. Mr. Freitag’s background began at Ernst & Young in both audit and tax for seven years. He is currently CFO of Data Trace Holding Company and its subsidiaries and Executive Director of Data Trace Management Services, LLC.
- MBA, Finance, Loyola College
- BS, Accounting, Lehigh University
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
Honors and distinctions
- Member of the Board of Directors and Treasurer of unCuffed Ministries
- Financial Consultant for Habitat for Humanity - Sandtown
- Member of the Board of Directors for Cornerstone Presbyterian Church