Join the next generation of health care leaders.
In the fast-paced and rapidly-changing health care industry, managing teams efficiently and leading them with confidence are key to success. In our innovative Executive Certificate program in Health Care Leadership and Management, learn essential governing skills and develop an evidence-based understanding of how to lead for highly reliable performance in the health care environment. This unique certificate will allow you to earn continuing education credits and to expand your professional network exponentially. You will share knowledge, strategic insight, and cutting-edge research with industry peers, renowned guest speakers, and world-class faculty from the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School, the Armstrong Institute of Patient Safety and Quality, and the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
Over the course of two weekends, experience personal and professional growth as you dive deep into practical case studies and hands-on exercises, simulating real-world health care scenarios.
All health care professionals—physicians, researchers, nursing leaders, policymakers, pharmacists and general health care managers—who endeavor to impact positive change within their organizations will benefit from this executive certificate. Adding the experience and credentials to their resumes will also give participants a professional edge and will strengthen their position as leaders in the health care industry.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR:
• Health care professionals who want to drive innovation in their field
• Rising managers who want to lead high-reliability organizations
• Individuals who want to solve health care’s most complex challenges
• Strengthen your leadership framework as it applies to the health care industry
• Learn how to leverage diversity in experience, expertise, and work styles to lead health care teams
• Develop practical tools to manage dynamic health care teams and organizations
• Gain business and personal flexibility required in the constantly changing health care industry
• Drive innovation within your health care organization
• Incorporate leadership techniques into your operations
• Enrich your resume and professional network
JHU employees are eligible for 100% tuition remission. JHHS employees and JHU, SOM, SON, Carey, WSE, and BSPH alumni receive a 20% discount. For more information on discounts, registration, and cancellation policy, please visit our FAQ page.