Naser Nikandish holds a PhD and MA in Operations, Technology, and Information Management from Cornell University. He received a bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering from Tehran Polytechnic and MSc in Industrial Engineering from Sharif University of Technology, Iran. His research interests include Inventory Management and Capacity Planning.
- Ph. D, Operations, Technology and Information Management, Cornell University
- MA, Management, Cornell University
- MS, Industrial Engineering and Operations Research, Sharif University
- BS, Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, Tehran Polytechnic
- Naser Nikandish, Dayoung Kim, Rommel Salvador, The Effectiveness of a Field Observation Exercise to Learn Process Management, Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, forthcoming.
- Naser Nikandish, G. Sadri, Sustainability: Boosting business and the environment, Industrial Management, Institute of Industrial & Systems Engineers, Aug 2021, pp 10-15.
- Naser Nikandish, K. Eshghi, S.A. Torabi, Integrated Procurement, Production and Delivery Scheduling in a Generalized three Stage Supply Chain, Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, 2009, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp 189-212
- Naser Nikandish, Comment on ‘Optimizing supply chain collaboration based on joint replenishment and channel coordination’, Transportation Research, Part E, 2008, 44, 948-949
- Naser Nikandish, Amazon Lockers Capacity & Customers Package Retrieval Behavior
- Naser Nikandish, How Many Handicapped Parking Spaces Should There Be?
- Naser Nikandish, Inventory Replenishment Under Human Resource Constraints
- Python for Data Analysis
- Operations Management
- Simulation for Business Applications
- Statistical Analysis
Honors and distinctions
- Faculty Service & Mentorship Award, 2022
- Johns Hopkins Alumni Association's Excellence in Teaching Award, 2022
- The Business Honors Program Special Award for Outstanding Professor, California State University Fullerton, 2018 & 2016
- Graduate Student Scholarship, Cornell University, 2008-2013