Josie Ganzermiller, PhD (Communication, University of Maryland), joined the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School faculty full-time in 2015. Dr. Ganzermiller specializes in persuasion and social influence in professional leadership and health communication. She has previously taught at the University of Maryland and Penn State University. Dr. Ganzermiller’s research investigates health communication in entertainment-education and media effects. Additionally, she provides professional consulting for persuasive communication, leadership, team building, and customer service management.
Honors and distinctions
- National Communication Association (NCA) Theatre, Film, & New Media Division Top Paper (2015)
- National Communication Association Theatre, Film, & New Media Division Top Paper (2014)
- University of Maryland Doctoral Fellowship 2013-2015
- Center for Health and Risk Communication Research Fellowship
- Lamda Pi Eta National Communication Honor Society