D. Jill Green is the Associate Dean for Education and Student Experience at the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School. Green joined the Carey Business School in 2017 as Associate Dean for Student Development before taking over leadership of student recruitment and academic programs in June 2018. Jill serves as Carey’s Executive Sponsor for DEIB.
Green has more than 20 years of legal experience. Before joining Carey, she served as Assistant Dean for Career Development and Adjunct Faculty at the University of Baltimore School of Law where she led the career development team, oversaw the externship programs, and developed public interest and leadership initiatives. Prior to joining UB Law, Green served as Visiting Clinical Professor at the University of Maine School of Law, Assistant Attorney General for the State of Maine, Frank M. Coffin Fellow at Pine Tree Legal Assistance, Staff Attorney at the Brooklyn Children’s Law Center, and Family Law Fellow at Penquis CAP.
- Juris Doctor, University of Baltimore School of Law
- BA, Government and Politics, University of Maryland, College Park
- Business Law
Honors and distinctions
- 2016 Leadership in Law Award, Daily Record of Maryland
- Maryland’s Top 100 Women, 2015
Impact and engagement
- Board member KIPP Baltimore
- Advisory Board Member BusinessCAS
- Baltimore City Bar Association
- Baltimore Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Tahirih Justice Center, Advisory Board