What’s next after graduation?
You’re ready to lead. And we have the programs to jumpstart your career.
At the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School, we shape leaders who seize opportunities to create lasting value in an ever-changing world. It’s a promise we live by - a promise that empowers our graduates to lead the next generation of business. As industries and marketplaces change rapidly, you have the opportunity to define a new way of doing business.
Explore our programs
Master of Science Programs
A Johns Hopkins Carey Business School specialized master’s degree can elevate your resume before entering the workforce full time.
Completed in just 12 months, one of our six full-time specialized master’s degrees will give you a competitive advantage in a very competitive job market.
- Master of Science in Business Analytics and Risk Management (STEM-designated program)
- Master of Science in Finance (STEM-designated concentration in financial econometrics)
- Master of Science in Health Care Management
- Master of Science in Information Systems (STEM-designated program)
- Master of Science in Marketing (STEM-designated concentration in marketing analytics)
- Master of Science in Real Estate and Infrastructure
Earn your undergraduate and master’s degree in as little as five years. Graduate prepared to lead, and get a head start on your dream career.
Johns Hopkins MBA
The full-time Johns Hopkins MBA prepares you with the analytical and leadership skills to advance your career and excel in the ever-changing business world. This program typically requires at least three to five years of work experience, but exceptions can be made for highly-qualified applicants.
Johns Hopkins University graduates
Graduating Johns Hopkins University seniors have even more opportunity with the Carey Business School including custom scholarships, the possibility of direct admission, and waivers to the GRE/GMAT for qualifying applicants.
Current institutional partnerships
We have a number of partnerships with various institutions. Learn more about the process and opportunities that may apply to you:
Earn your master’s degree from Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.
We’ve partnered with your university, Goucher College, to enable undergraduates get a head start on their future with a 4+1 program.
- You will apply for the specialized master’s of your choice your junior year at Goucher.
- You’ll work with your Goucher advisor to determine if the 4+1 program is a good fit for you and your goals.
- At a minimum, you need to have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 and coursework in quantitative subjects is expected.
- You will take 2 graduate courses during your senior year at Goucher.
- Depending on the courses selected, they may taken on campus at our Harbor East or D.C. campuses, or online during your senior year.
- The remaining course-load will be completed in 2 semesters at Carey.
US Naval Academy
Earn your Master’s in Finance from Johns Hopkins Carey Business school.
Apply to the program during your 4th year at the US Naval Academy. Your courses can be taken online or in person, and will be completed in 12 months.
Undergraduate Business Minor
If you’re just starting out, we also have a special undergraduate business minor for Johns Hopkins University students studying at the Whiting School of Engineering. Find out more.