Mitsukuni Nishida, PhD (Economics, University of Chicago) joined the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School in 2010. He is an Associate Professor in the Research Track with expertise in the areas of quantitative marketing, marketing strategy in retailing, and empirical industrial organization.
Honors and distinctions
- 2019: Black and Decker Research Fund
- 2019: Dean's Award for Faculty Excellence
- 2017: Rustgi Family Fund in Entrepreneurship
- 2014: Miyazawa Kenichi Memorial Prize for the best paper in competition policy, Fair Trade Institute
- 2014, 2012, 2008: NET Institute Research Grant