Mark Fowler joined the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School in 2006 as an adjunct instructor. A CPA, Fowler began his career with Booz Allen and Hamilton and has been CFO for multiple companies. Currently, he is managing director and practice lead in the Managed Accounting Services and Consulting groups at Neosystems Corporation, after three years as U.S. federal finance leader and associate director at Ernst & Young LLP. In addition to Fowler’s focus in accounting and financial operations, he has led two Initial Public Offerings, BioReliance Corp. and musicmaker.com. He received an MBA from the Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School. Courses taught at Carey include Accounting and Financial Reporting, and Corporate Governance.
- MBA, Johns Hopkins University
- BS, Finance, Insurance and Accounting, Radford University
- BA, Government Contractor Accounting, George Mason University
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
Honors and distinctions
- Past member of the Advisory Board for Radford University's College of Business and Economics (COBE)