Identity in the Workplace is a monthly dialogue between Carey students, alumni, faculty, and staff who identify as, ally and advocate across various, intersectional identities. Each session will open with a member or two of our community sharing their stories around challenges and opportunities in the workplace and then we will open up to discussion on that specific identity in the workplace.
This program offers a safe and open space for all and we are coming together to create an inclusive experience. There is intersectionality among these identities, which we welcome and will naturally come up in each session.
RACE IN THE WORKPLACE FEATURED STORYTELLERS:
- Louise Jordan | FT MBA 2023
- Dr. Luis Quintero | Assistant Professor
• Gender in the Workplace (9/15/21)
• Race in the Workplace (10/13/21)
• Accessibility in the Workplace (11/10/21)
• LGBTQ+ in the Workplace (1/26/22)
• Mental Health in the Workplace (2/23/22)
• Socioeconomics in the Workplace (3/30/22)
• Global citizens/Expats in the Workplace (4/20/22)
Register for Race in the Workplace here. If you have any questions, please contact: Carey.Careerdevelopment@jhu.edu
Audience for this event: All Carey Students, Alumni, Staff, and Faculty