Graeme Warren joined Carey Business School in 2021. Prior to joining Carey, Graeme served on the faculty of the Department of Information Systems and Analytics in the Leavey School of Business at Santa Clara University, of the Departments of Information Technology and Operations Management and Department of Finance in the College of Business at Florida Atlantic University, of the School of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Purdue University, and of the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering at the University of Pretoria. Graeme’s current research is focused on business school pedagogy, and issues related to adoption of measures of practical significance of variables and models in data analysis. Graeme’s teaching portfolio in engineering schools includes courses on applied probability, statistics, reliability theory, discrete optimization, heuristic optimization, and engineering economics. His teaching portfolio in business schools includes courses on statistics, optimization, machine learning, corporate finance, operations management, project management, supply chain management, and business analytics practicums.
- PhD, Industrial Engineering, Purdue University.
- MA, Educational Leadership, Santa Clara University.
- MS, Finance, Florida Atlantic University.
- MS, Industrial Engineering, Purdue University.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), charter no. 160819, CFA Institute.
- BA, Philosophy, Florida Atlantic University.
- B.Eng, Industrial Engineering, with distinction, University of Pretoria.
- Warren, G. (2021). Quantitative Methods - An introduction to probability, descriptive statistics, inference and regression. Preprint, DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.14812.31367.
- Warren, G. (2021). The Principle of Equality. Forthcoming in Santa Clara Magazine.
- Big Data Machine Learning