Professor Staiger is Managing Director for Stage Capital, LLC, an international real estate advisory firm providing expertise to clients in areas of global portfolio management and asset repositioning. He was managing director for a Fortune 500 Energy Company’s retail commodity division, CFO for America’s Best Mid-Sized Builder 2006, and a Portfolio Manager for a large commingled pension fund in New York. He holds multiple degrees including BS Electrical Engineering (Bucknell University), MBA Investments (George Washington University), MA International Transactions (George Mason University) and a MS Finance (George Washington University) and has been awarded the FRICS designation.
Honors and distinctions
- Fellow – Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors – 2012 (FRICS designation)
- Outstanding Teaching Award-Masters of Professional Studies – Georgetown University 2011
- Foundations of Real Estate Financial Modelling, Routledge, May 2015 (anticipated)
- Asset Repositioning Textbook, Oxford University Publishing, 2014
- “Staiger on Stats”, LiveValuation Magazine, regularly featured section, 2010 – 2011
- Shari’ah, The Rules of Use for Middle Eastern Finance, Development Magazine, Fall 2008