Minghong Xu, PhD in Management Information Systems, joined the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School in 2018. She is an Assistant Professor in the practice track. Her main research area is data analytics and information networks.
- Ph. D, Management Information Systems, University of Illinois - Chicago
- MS, Revenue and Risk Management, Columbia University
- BS, Computer Science, University College - Dublin
- BS, Software Engineering, Fudan University
- Xu, M. and Bhattacharyya, S., 2017. "Taste Transitivity for Collaborative Filtering: A Stochastic Network Dynamics Approach" Second round review at Decision Science Journal, Data Mining and Decision Analytics Special Issue
- Xu, M. and Bhattacharyya, S., 2018. "Inferring Brand Knowledge from Online Consumer Associative Brand Networks" AAAI Technical Report WS-18-02 pp.113-120
- Xu, M. and Bhattacharyya, S., 2018 working paper. "Statistical Inferences on Generative Process of Various Recommendation Networks"
- Miller, T., De Matta, R., Xu, M., 2015. "Practitioners’ High Level Inventory Network Modeling Approaches" Handbook of Research on Global Supply Chain Management (Nov 2015): 15
- Deep Learning with Unstructured Data
- Large Scale Computing with Hadoop
- Information Systems