Our team, located in both Baltimore and Washington, D.C., comprises professionals with a diverse background in industry and academia. The mission of our office is to teach you the lifelong process and skills for a self-directed career search. To that end, the Carey Career Development team offers events and resources to help you to build competencies in areas such as:
- Individual Exploration and Skills Assessment
- Value Proposition Development
- Resume and Cover Letter Creation
- Applications and Search Process Management
- Interview Skills
- Negotiation and Job Preparation
32 nations have been represented by Global MBA students.
185,000+ Johns Hopkins alumni living and working around the world.
Student "Treks" create networking opportunities for students and company leaders across various industires.