Partnerships are critical to the success of our students. The Career Development Office is committed to bringing together students, alumni, and employers to network and create lasting relationships that benefit all.
Our Baltimore and Washington, D.C. teams include coaching and employer relations professionals from diverse backgrounds and industries. The mission of our office is to provide opportunities for you to build professional skills and competencies that are essential for success in the career search. Resources and events offer opportunities for the following:
- Assess to personal interests, values, and skills and exploration career options
- Develop your value proposition
- Create branded resume and cover letters
- Manage your job search
- Build your confidence in Interviewing
- Negotiate compensation and plan for transition