Partnerships are critical to the success of our students. The Career Development Office brings together students, alumni, and employers to forge relationships that last.
Our team, located in onsite in both Baltimore and Washington, DC, comprises professionals with a diverse background in industry and academia. The mission of our office is to give you lifelong skills to conduct a self-directed career search. To that end, the Carey Career Development team offers events and resources to help you to build competencies in areas such as:
- Individual Exploration and Skills Assessment
- Value Proposition Development
- Resume and Cover Letter Creation
- Applications and Search Process Management
- Interview Skills
- Negotiation and Job Preparation