Create impact with inclusion.
Are you getting the most productivity out of your employees? Unleash the untapped potential of your workforce with the power of inclusion. Discover research-based strategies and tools to leverage employee capabilities, drive individual performance, and achieve organizational goals. Participants will understand the power of inclusion to attract, motivate, and retain human capital while maximizing performance and creating value through people.
Every course includes:
Who should attend
- Professionals interested in increasing overall workforce effectiveness
- Rising managers who want to gain strategies for attracting, motivating, and retaining diverse talent
- Individuals seeking to learn more about the strategic management of human capital
- Everyone since most people can benefit from leadership development and learning how to do so inclusively
What will you learn
- Understand the ways in which people create value in and for organizations
- Overcoming biases in human resource management
- Build and lead diverse work teams to drive performance goals
- Leverage employee capabilities to drive performance
- Learn research-based strategies for tactically and strategically managing human capital
- Maximize the contributions and growth of all talent
- Strengthen inclusive leadership skills and gain foundational knowledge and skills for managing diverse workforces
Quinetta Roberson, PhD
Executive Education Faculty, Carey Business School
Quinetta Roberson, Ph.D. is the Fred J. Springer Endowed Chair in Business Leadership at Villanova University, prior to which she was on the faculty at Cornell University. She has been a visiting scholar at universities on six continents and has more than 18 years of global experience in teaching courses, facilitating workshops, and advising organizations on leadership, talent management and diversity. She earned her Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior from the University of Maryland and holds undergraduate and graduate degrees in Finance.