Speak and inspire
When delivered with confidence, words have the power to change minds and hearts. Discover the secret to captivating and inspiring any audience in our Powerful Public Speaking course.
Master the strategies and techniques used by professional speakers to motivate your listeners and show that you are ready to lead. Learn to format your ideas in a cohesive structure to drive home your points and inspire your audience to act. Develop the confidence to deliver an impactful speech to industry peers. If you want to captivate audiences and speak to inspire, this course is for you.
This course satisfies a requirement for the Executive Certificate in Business Communication.
All courses include:
Who should attend
- Professionals who address audiences large and small
- Rising managers who want to stand out in the workplace
- Individuals looking to become more confident public speaker
What you will learn
- Become a more dynamic public speaker
- Integrate professional techniques to energize and mobilize an audience
- Develop memorable speeches that will make a lasting impression
- Deliver ideas and messages in a compelling manner
- Inspire your audience to embrace and implement your ideas
Associate Professor, Carey Business School
Steven Cohen, PhD is a leading expert on persuasive communication and effective presentation skills. A two-time author, he’s been featured in The Financial Times, Slate, and the BBC Radio documentary, “Churchill’s Secret Cabinet,” among other media. He holds a PhD in Communication from the University of Maryland and a master's degree in public policy from Harvard University. Before joining Carey Business School, he held strategic roles at Bank of America and IBM Global Business Services.