Online and on-site
This certificate will be offered in a hybrid model, with some courses online and some in person.
Should you choose to continue your education and apply for an MBA or MS degree, you can transfer up to 12 credits earned in this program.
This certificate is designed to find the unarticulated marketplace needs that can be met by creative use of technology.
You can complete this certificate in less than one year, or take as long as three years to complete. Find the schedule that works for you.
For more than 140 years, Johns Hopkins University research and initiatives have helped society navigate uncertain times. This certificate is geared toward both entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs who have a passion for innovation and business.
You are required to complete the graduate certificate in digital marketing within three years. The certificate consists of six courses (12 credits). All courses are two credits.
- BU.420.710 Consumer Behavior
- BU.410.620. Marketing Management
Elective Courses (must take four elective courses):
- BU.420.730 Advanced Behavioral Marketing
- BU.430.710 Branding and Marketing Communications
- BU.460.710 Business to Business Marketing and Channel Strategy
- BU.410.601 Marketing Research
- BU.460.730 New Product Development
- BU.430.720 Pricing Analysis