Online and on-site
This certificate will be offered in a hybrid model, with some courses online and some in person.
Should you choose to continue your education and apply for an MBA or MS degree, you can transfer up to 12 credits earned in this program.
This certificate equips you with digital marketing skills, practices and techniques.
You can complete this certificate in less than one year, or take as long as three years to complete. Find the schedule that works for you.
For more than 140 years, Johns Hopkins University research and initiatives have helped society navigate uncertain times. Gain the marketing skills needed to identify, understand, and cultivate relationships with customers in the digital environment.
You are required to complete the graduate certificate in digital marketing within three years. The certificate consists of six courses (12 credits). All courses are two credits.
- BU.420.710 Consumer Behavior
- BU.410.620. Marketing Management
Elective Courses (must take four elective courses):
- BU.450.760 Customer Analytics
- BU.420.720 Customer Relationship Management
- BU.460.700 Integrated Digital Marketing
- BU.410.620 Marketing Management
- BU.410.601 Marketing Research
- BU.450.765 Social Media Analytics
- BU.450.750 Strategic Market Intelligence