This certificate will be offered in a hybrid model, with some courses online and some in person.
Should you choose to continue your education and apply for an MBA or MS degree, you can transfer up to 12 credits earned in this program.
Harness business analytics
Quantify multiple dimensions of business problems, and uncover potential approaches to create and implement business solutions.
You can complete this certificate in less than one year, or take as long as three years to complete. Find the schedule that works for you.
Online, on-site, or both
Delivered in three formats: online, on-site, or a combination of both. Pick the format that works for your schedule.
For more than 140 years, Johns Hopkins University research and initiatives have helped society navigate uncertain times. This legacy underpins the graduate certificate in Business Analytics and Risk Management. Use cutting-edge analytics tools to study risk from multiple perspectives and lead through change.
You are required to complete the graduate certificate in business analytics and risk management within three years. The certificate consists of six courses (12 credits). All courses are two credits.
- BU.520.620 Advanced Business Analytics
- BU.520.601 Business Analytics
- BU.510.650 Data Analytics
- BU.510.601 Statistical Analysis
Elective Courses (must take two elective courses):
- BU.450.760 Customer Analytics
- BU.520.650 Data Visualization
- BU.520.601 Enterprise Risk Management Frameworks
- BU.230.730 Managing Financial Risk
- BU.450.740 Retail Analytics
- BU.610.625 Simulation and Strategic Options
- BU.450.765 Social Media Analytics
- BU.610.750 Supply Chain Analytics